Plusieurs tables rondes et activités de réseautage ont été organisées par les différents partenaires du Réseau CoHabitat, le mercredi 15 juin 2022, à la bibliothèque Central Library Oodi à Helsinki.
- Collaborative Housing Day: Programme complet
- urbaMonde - Community-Led Housing presentation
- Legacoop Abitanti - Housing Cooperatives in Italy
- Sostre Cívic - Building resilience against crises
- Cooperative Housing International - Routes to financing schemes
- MOBA - Scaling up the MOBA Housing Development Fund
- Co-Lab Research - Systematic categorisation of collaborative housing in Europe
- HIC - What are the key conditions to foster collaborative housing?
- Cooperative Housing International - Key conditions for collaborative housing
- European CLT Network - CLTs in Europe
- MiddleMarch - Partnerships between CLTs and housing associations
- Self-organised Architecture - CLTs and Approved Housing Bodies
- Ajuntament de Barcelona - Barcelona's pathway towards a city-wide CLT
- UniAbita - CLTs and Social Housing Organisations
Cooperative Housing International CHI promotes cooperative housing as an economic and social solution to the problem of providing shelter. It aims to demonstrate the successes and best practices of housing cooperatives throughout the world and raises awareness about the potential of housing co-ops as widely as possible.
Co-Lab Research Located in the Department of Management in the Built Environment, Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment, at the Delft University of Technology, Co-Lab Research is a research group working on the development, discussion and valorisation of knowledge on Collaborative Housing.
European Community Land Trust Network The network gathers a wide variety of actors actively developing the Community Land Trust (CLT) model, either directly working with CLTs, networks of CLTs, or supporting the creation of new CLTs, with the aim of being the voice of the European CLT movement.
Global Platform for the Right to the City The GPR2C is an open, flexible, diverse network of civil society and local government organizations committed to political action and social change through the promotion, defense and fulfillment of the Right to the City at all levels, paying special attention to people and communities affected by exclusion and marginalization.
Habitat International Coalition Through solidarity, networking and support for social movements and organizations, HIC struggles for social justice, gender equality, and environmental sustainability, and works in the defence, promotion and realization of human rights related to housing and land in both rural and urban areas.
International Institute for Environment and Development IIED is an independent research organisation that aims to deliver positive change on a global scale through rigorous research that helps to drive progress, support sustainable development and protect the environment.
MOBA Housing SCE MOBA is a network of pioneering housing cooperatives from Belgrade, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague and Zagreb promoting an innovative and anti-speculative cooperative housing model for the region, providing solutions to the challenges of housing affordability and accessibility.
UrbaMonde UrbaMonde is a French-swiss international cooperation NGO which promotes community-driven processes in the fields of participatory planning, neighbourhood improvement and housing. It facilitates the CoHabitat Network to disseminate community-led housing worldwide.
World Habitat World Habitat is an independent charity working internationally to help bring the best housing to the people who need it the most. World Habitat is the organizer of the annual World Habitat Awards rewarding inspiring initiatives from across the world and providing opportunities for peer learning.