Last month the CoHabitat Network organised a session on the global Community-Led Housing movement with a spotlight on built communities from Bangladesh, Brazil, Namibia, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Freedom Square in Gobabis, Namibia
- Bofarang housing cooperative in Bangkok,Thailand
- Block 6A in Vinh, Vietnam
- Mohishakundu Shordarpara in Jhenaidah, Bangladesh
- Arquitetura na Periferia in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
This virtual workshop was coordinated by urbaMonde, World Habitat and Cooperative Housing International, to replace the regional Community-Led Housing awards that the network organised pre-covid during in-person regional meetings, when international traveling was easier than it is these days.